A- Executive Activities
1. Acting as a judge for eight years in Iran (the last was the head of Tehran's General Court Branch 265)
2- Attorney at law: Alborz Bar Association
3. Dean of Law Department in SCU (five terms)
4. 22 years of teaching experience at the SCU of Ahvaz
6. Eight years of teaching experience in Criminal Law and Criminology in Masters, Persian Gulf International Training Center.
7. Representative in specialized Commission of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences in SCU
8. A representative for SCU in Center for Combating Drugs
9. Editor in Chief of the Journal of Research and Knowledge SCU
10. Editor in Chief of the Journal of Legal Studies, International Training Centre of Persian Gulf
11. The member of the Disciplinary Committee of the International Training Centre of the Persian Gulf
12. Elite Researcher in SCU of Ahvaz 1388
13. Member of the Bar Association of Khuzestan Estefta'at
14. Visiting Professor PNU Tehran
15. Member of the preservation of culture and civil rights in SCU
16. The former head of the Office of Legal Affairs and Treaties SCU
17. The member of the Advisory Council of Khuzestan citizenship
1. Bachelor of Law - University of Shiraz, 1366-1369
2. Master's degree in criminal law and Criminology - Tarbiat Modarres University, 1372-1375
3. Doctoral in Criminal Law and Criminology – Shahid Beheshti University, 1379-1384
4-One year Course in England for Research on doctoral Thesis
5. Two-month research at the Max Planck Institute in Germany
6.Visiting International Criminal Court in the Netherlands, Hague
7. Visiting Faculty of Law, University of Bern, Switzerland
8. Visiting Faculty of Law, University of the Netherlands
9. Visiting Justice of Germany, Uk, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Lebanon, the United Arab Emirates
10. The experience of the International Criminal Court
11. Participation in a Meeting on the youth justice system at Jawaharlal Nehru University in India
12. Teaching in Doctoral Course on Children and Youth Crimes in Bushehr Azad University
C- Scientific Activities
1. Hussein Aghaei Janatmakan. Public Criminal Law. (Three volumes) based on the new Penal Code.Tehran: Jungle Publications, Fourth Edition, 1393
2. _________ (Translator) . International Criminal Law: Tehran: Jungle Publications, 4th ed, 1393
3. ___________Bringing Power to Justice. Tehran, Ganje e Danesh Publications. 1386.
4. _________ (Translator). Human rights in international criminal Proceedings. Chamran University Press 1387 First edition, Second edition 1390.
5. _________ (Translator). The Meaning and nature of Punishment. Ahvaz, SCU press.1389 and 1393
6. Public Criminal Law (new penology). 1392, 1393
7. International Criminal Law (collection of articles). Press Jungle 1392
8. International Criminal Law (International Instruments). Press Jungle 1393
9. __________ forms of Responsibility in international criminal law. Translated (probable release date October 1394)
1. The need to reforms for the curriculum Law, adopted by the National Congress of the Humanities: Esfand 1385
2. The Rights of the defendant: Restriction or Extension in Bar Association Journal. No, 23, 24, 1385
3. The Local and temporal scope of international humanitarian law: In International Conference: Qom 1385
4. The Criminology approach to juvenile delinquency in Khuzestan Province: accepted in a regional conference. Special for judges in juvenile and family courts. Khuzestan. Esfand 8.7 1385.
5. The jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court towards Nationals states No- party: Legal Basis and limitations. SBU Law Journal 43.
6. International Criminal Procedure: Adversarial, inquisitorial or mixed: SBU Law Journal. No. 45.
8. ______. General prevention barrier to decriminalization? The Judiciary’s Law Journal.41
10. __________ Special Tribunal for Lebanon, a different view in international criminal law. Law Quarterly, Tehran University. No. 39 (2), 1388
11. __________ Judicial Survey on Discretion of the Prosecutor of ICC. International Law Review, 2008-2009, No 30
12. ______________Need to form an international human rights tribunal. Legal Thoughts Journal 13, 1387
13 -_____________The Referral of the Situation in Darfur to ICC and Prospect of its Suspension. International Law Review. 2010, No, 41
14. _________ Human approach to the needs of disabled persons (Convention for the Protection of Individuals with disables (2006).Legal Research SBU. No, 54.
15. The international ban on the use of children in armed conflict. International Studies Quarterly. 1389, No, 25.
16. The Trial absentia in criminal matters. Journal of Legal Studies, Faculty of Law, University of Shiraz. 1389(2011).
17- ------------------ Defenses in international criminal law. Law Quarterly, Journal of Tehran University. 1390(2013), No. 41
18. The conception of the applicable law in the International Criminal Court Statute.Journal of Legal Studies, University of Shiraz, 1390, No 2(2013)
19. Definition, Elements, and conditions for the exercise of jurisdiction of the ICC over the crime of aggression. Journal of International Law, 1390 (44)2013
20. Distinguishing Military and Non- military Superiors: Reflections on the Bemba Case at the ICC, Special Edition, International Law Review, 2,1389(2011)
21. The Criminalization of unauthorized use of academic titles. Journal of Legal Knowledge and Research.SCU, 1391, No 1
22. Electronic Monitoring: a new alternative for imprisonment (in light of the new Penal Code). Encyclopedia of Criminal Sciences. The second book. Under the Supervision of Ali Hussain Najafi Abrandi Abade.
23. ________ expanding jurisdiction over war crimes under Article 8 of the ICC Statute. International Law Review (Special Issue No. 2) 1391
24. ________ forced disappearance of persons as a crime against humanity. In a series of articles under the Criminal Justice International Criminal Rights Association, 1391
1. International humanitarian law firm Dr hmaysh Muslim city of Qom. Mqalh.mqalh writing the second volume of papers published.
2. The Company and the presentation of a regional conference for the presentation justice in Khuzestan province. (Paper presented to the title that became the preferred choice Vjayz·h.)
3. National Congress of Humanities Company: Amrvzchshm the savings tomorrow. The conference hall in Tehran IRIB article.
4. Participation in the Regional Conference on Criminal Justice, Islamic Azad University of Bushehr. Presenting a paper entitled "Global approach to criminal justice."
5. Speaking at the Islamic Azad University of Southern California "virtual courts" on 3 / 9/1388
6. Lecture at the Max Planck Institute in Germany on "alternatives to prison 'in summer 1391
8. speech at SBU Law School. 23/7/1391 on the release of the new successor's negative punishment (jail).
9. Speaking at the Conference on the Role of Education in the Prevention of Crime. Masjed Slaiman,s Judiciary on 1/8/1391
10. Speaking at a meeting of a judicial justice of Shushtar Judiciary in 1390
11. Book review session, for International Criminal Court and the Globalization of criminal law. doctor Fereydoon Jafary at the home humanities scholars, in Tehran on 9/9/1391
12. Lecture at the Conference of Bar Association of Khuzestan as "the Evolution of chastising and Guidelines set Taazir Penalties" in the 26/11/1391
13. Speaking at a forum in Shahre e Danesh in Tehran as "the shortcomings of the legal system in support of the disabled" on 9/9/1391
14. The speech in Karaj Bar Association, General Assembly entitled "freedom of information" on 29.09.1392
15.Lecture at the Conference of the New Islamic Penal Code, at the Office of the Gas Company of Khuzestan December 1392
16. Member of the Editorial Board in the National Conference on Iranian Criminal Policy against delinquency and Victimization of Children and Youth in Kerman,1392(2014)
17. Conferences "Youth Criminal Justice in New legal bill of India" at Jawaharlal Nehru University in New Delhi,2014 September
18. The Bar Association of Kermanshah and Ilam in the workshop and lecture on "Legal aspects of Criminology Depenalisation in Islamic Penal Code acted in 1392," on 10.18.1393
19- Speech in Khuzestan for governors, mayors of towns and cities in Khuzestan province on the culture of traffic law
Supervisor and Advisor many of postgraduate thesis.